HVAC Maintenance Contract – HVAC Preventive Maintenance Contract Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, New York City, NYC
Room AC, Window AC, Thru-the-Wall AC, PTAC Units, Central Air, FCU, WSHP
PTAC HiTech Planned HVAC Maintenance Contract
Car owners know to regularly change their car’s oil and follow the maintenance plan in their owner’s manual to keep their car in top shape and running as long as possible. Did you know that you need to do the same for your HVAC system? While it may not carry you thousands of miles per year, it does run for hundreds of hours, accounts for most of your home’s energy use, and costs thousands of dollars to replace. Routine HVAC maintenance helps protect this investment just as much as routine car maintenance protects your investment in your car.
Benefits of HVAC Preventive Maintenance Contract
Preventive maintenance plans make it easy for you to keep your HVAC system in top shape. They have four key benefits:
- Peace of mind: Two safety and maintenance inspections per year greatly reduce the risk and worry that your HVAC system will suddenly break on the hottest or coldest day of the year.
- No hassle scheduling: By entering into a maintenance plan, you can schedule service weeks or months in advance to find time most convenient to your schedule.
- Priority service: If something does go wrong during peak heating or cooling seasons, finding an available HVAC technician can be a challenge. Customers on our plans receive first priority for emergency work.
- Longer product life: Prevention is always better than cure. By keeping each part running at maximum efficiency, wear and tear on other parts will be reduced and your system’s life will be extended.
Note: If you have your own special needs or want us to customize the contract per your requirements, then please call or email us. We will design the contract accordingly considering your budget and specifications.
What is a Routine HVAC Maintenance Inspection?
Our routine maintenance inspections are a comprehensive check of your system. Our technicians will tune-up your system and check for potential problems that may need to be addressed later. Our inspections include:
- Refrigerant charge
- Visual signs of refrigerant leaks
- Electrical connections
- Voltage and amperage
- Electrical wiring
- Contractors and relays
- Thermostat operation
- Blower assembly
- Lubricate motors and bearings if required
- Filter check
- Temperature differences across the indoor coil
- Outdoor Coil
- Condensate drain line
- Electric heating elements*
- Heat exchanger*
- Limit controls*
- Sequencers and relays*
- Adjust safety controls
*Winter operation only
To learn more about our heating and air conditioning maintenance plans or to sign up for one, contact us today. We are here when you need us, and with a planned maintenance agreement you will need us less!